Top Social

the world of funky templates

New templates - Great minds think alike - release 23/11

24/11/2012
Hi,

How are you after Black Friday Sale?? :)
I'm having a sale the whole weekend  at my both shopes:
 
calendars, timeline covers, photo albums

scrapbooking templates


and the new pack is included in the sale and it's 30% off

This time I have 6 templates for you in the pack called: GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE

It's available at : scrapflower and Digiscrappers Brasil

it's seems as it's clean and simple style pack but believe me it only depends on your ideas and scrapbooking style. You can see some inspirations below.



and here are some pages made by me and my ct team:

by Mary (Marnel)
 by Sharon
 by Susanne (sucali)
 by me
 by me
 by me
 by Soco

Important info: one of all purchases this weekend will get a pack of her/his choice

Thanks for stopping by and have great weekend!

P.S. If you still have problems with seeing info from me at facebook please check if you did this:



Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature