Top Social

the world of funky templates

New release - Autobiography templates + flairs

17/11/2012
This week I have for you templates from the collab with Sugar Fancy Designs.
They are available at Digiscrappers Brasil and {Scrapflower} 20% off during this weekend.
What's more, only during the weekend all 5 templates + flairs are available for just 3.43$, after the weekend they will be back to its regular proce 4.59$


and here are some new inspirations from my Ct team:

by Mary
 by Elisa
 by Carrie
 by Carrie
 by Carrie
 by Shanon
 by Susanne
 by Liana
 by Nikki

and some more already shown:
by Mary
 by Vany
 by Nikki
 by Susanne
 by Morgana
 by Ana
 by Liana
 by Nikki E.


and some news for you - next Friday I will have 6 new templates for you. Yes, six I coudn't stop to create ... hahah .. they are more in clean and simple style but I'm totally in love .. I will have a sneak peek for you next week.. have a wonderful weekend!!
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature