Top Social

the world of funky templates

new templates - Fever pitch

12/07/2014
Do you have time to scrap in summer? I see less and less people around internet and that’s good. Hope you all enjoy your families, friends and good weather! I was on a short holidays in June and filled my head with some ideas. New places, people and activities are so much inspiring even if we sometimes are a bit more tired after the holidays than before it - at least that’s my case.
The new pack this week is called f e v e r  p i t c h. What does it mean? It is known as a state of extreme agitation or excitement and I believe it’s a state we are in in summer.
What’s new in this pack? I added an overlay to each of templates. As the files got quite big you have an option in the download tab to download the pack with the overlays or the templates and overlays separately. As always the templates are available as psd, tiff and png files.
Happy weekend and happy scrapping!
The pack is 20% off this weekend at mscraps
Offer ends on Sunday, 13/07/14.
http://www.mscraps.com/shop/jjd-Fever-Pitch/
Have a great weekend

Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature