Top Social

the world of funky templates

- new digital templates - Gatecrash and iNSD celebration - 03/05

19/05/2014
May? Why does time go by so fast? I remember thinking I wanted do much Easter vacation to come and we already have a long weekend in Europe. I´m really enjoying nice weather during these 4 days holidays in Barcelona. Yep, quick holidays. For sure you`ll see some pictures in my pages.

This weekend is special for me not only because of holidays but especially because of the whole iNSD celebration. I mean this is the best weekend for us – scrappers as we are waiting the whole year for all these sales! Jimbo Jambo shops are 30% off so be sure to grab your favourite packs.

What´s more, I have new 4 templates for you – called Gatecrash. When I finished the pack and looked on all templates together I thought they all together seem a big fiesta (do not forget I live in Spain :) ).  As gatecrash means to enter a party without an invitation or ticket I thought I’d be a perfect name. Just add some papers and elements + some party pictures and your original and funky layout is ready.
HAPPY iNSD EVERYONE!!

The pack is 30% off this weekend at both shops – mscraps and DSB.
It's available as .psd, .tiff and separate png files.
Offer ends on Thursday, 08/05/13.




Here are som inspirations from the team
by ChonChon
 by Diane
 by Karen
 by Karen
 by Sucali

Thanks for stopping by and happy shoping!
 
 
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature