Top Social

the world of funky templates

18/10 - JJD digital templates - new releases

18/01/2014
When I posted a  sneak peek of the new pack there was a comment love is in the air and YES it is. I replied exactly and it’s a colorful one. I wanted to create something connected with hearts but wasn’t looking for a sweet red with pink colored pack. My aim was to combine different style in one pack and I think I have achieved that. I  added some wooden layers – which are included in the pack – and that’s what I got. Hope you like it.

I present you

MISS & MR. LOVEABLE

5 digital templates available as .psd, .tiff and also separate png files
This pack is available in my both shops:
And it’s 20% off during the whole weekend.

http://www.mscraps.com/shop/jimbojambodesigns-Miss-and-Mr.-Loveable/

 and here are some inspirations from the team:

http://www.mscraps.com/shop/jimbojambodesigns-Miss-and-Mr.-Loveable/
by marnel
by Diane
by Raquel
by Sucali
by Kcvance (Guest)

 for more pages please check the pack previews in my both shop.
Thank you for stopping by and hava a nice weekend!





Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature