Top Social

the world of funky templates

New Releases DSB and Mscraps - 23/11

24/11/2013
Hello everybody! Pallavi here with a very late post today! I have been having some super busy weeks and I feel the only thing that keeps me sane is some me (read: scrapping) time. Specially frustrating is when I sit down with a bunch of photos that I really want to make a pretty page with, and I look at a blank page and nothing comes to mind. Every fellow scrapper knows what I'm talking about! Exactly to help you out in such instances is JJD's new release - Bitten By The Bug. A super pretty set of full page templates to record your memories. The inspiration for these pages is the Holidays but I feel they can be used to scrap any occasion or our everyday moments. You will wee what I am talking about when you go through the pages the team has put together.

With that, I present to you the brand new templates - Bitten by The Bug. They are 20% off through the weekend so add it to your stash soon! 


And here are the pretties by the ladies - 

By Chonchon


By Cecilia


By Diane


By Farrah


By Maribel


By Marnel


Another one by Marnel :)


By Raquel


below you can also find the new releases at mscraps:

http://www.mscraps.com/shop/Jimbo-Jambo-Designs/?treemenu=y

http://www.mscraps.com/shop/Jimbo-Jambo-Designs/?treemenu=y

and a new calendar (Mon - Sun version) at DSB:

http://store.digiscrappersbrasil.com.br/creative-lenses-studio-m-73.html

Hope you have a great rest of the weekend and thanks for stopping by!


Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature