Top Social

the world of funky templates

new release - Break the Ice

14/09/2013

The weekend means new releases in my both shops – DSB and mscrap. I’m trying to catch up with my mscrap shop and still adding some older releases already available at my DSB shop. It means you can still get some of the pack at the special price each week.

This week I have for you a pack called BREAK THE ICE.

Why did I chose this name? Some people are a bit afraid of the templates that take up the whole page. They got used to small – clean and simple pages. I felt this way some time ago but I wanted to get out of my comfort zone and started experimenting and I’m so glad I did! Big templates still can look clean and elegant, it only depends on you how you use them. You always can delete some parts or change the opacity of the layers. This pack is really versatile. All templates are big but the style of each one is really different so you may try different techniques on each one. Just try it and have fun, experiment with papers and it’s opacity, change the shadows and I’m sure the effect will be stunning. You will find below some pages from the team that hopefully can inspire you. I would love to see what you achieved so be sure to contact me and show me your pages.

Ok I leave you with the pack and some great pages:






and here are some pages from the team:

 by Diane
 by Diane
 by sucali
 by Mary
 by mrphoto
 by MissK
 by Mary


For those of you who haven’t seen JJD facebook fan page here are the new mscraps releases:





thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend
 

Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature