Top Social

the world of funky templates

Big bang - new release at DSB

28/07/2013
July is almost over and I'd like to share with you a brand new pack. Lately I really enjoy big templates with many layers. They are great to share your summer photos and add a bit of colour and art to them. The white frames just give them a bit personal and more crafty look that I love.

The templates are available in .psd, .tiff and separate .png files named from  the top layer till the bottom one.
You can get this pack with 20% discount during the weekend.

Here is the pack:




Below you can find some layout with the templates that cerated my CT team:
 by Maribel
 by raquel
 by Jen (Guest CT)
 by Marnel
 by Cecilia
 by Mary

Do not forget about the new 'old' release at my shop at  mscraps that can be sound HERE. They are also 20% off. More information and sobe example pages can be found in the post below.

Lat but not least do not forget about CT call I'm having. More details can be found HERE.
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature