Top Social

the world of funky templates

New release - Sands of time

10/03/2013
Today I have something new for you. It's a bit different release than normally. You probably ask why. 
It's because I created two versions of each template. You will find in total 10 templates in the pack - each with simple lines and the other one with funky cutouts. If you want to mix them just move the lines from one template to another and you may get totally different effect.
The pack is called - SANDS OF TIME
it's available at my Digiscrappers Brasil shop 20% off during the weekend.
It's available as .psd, .tiff, separate PNG files and (.page on request)

here is a simple version:

and here with cutouts:

I leave you with some inspirations with both versions from my team:

by MissK
 by Sucali
 by Mrphoto
 by Mrphoto
 by Diane
 By Julia
 By Msdragonfly
 by Bethie
 by Louso
 by Wendy
by Diane


Have a great weekend!

Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature