Top Social

the world of funky templates

Movers and shakers - new release

03/03/2013
A new pack for this week is called Movers and shakers.
Do you remember my older pack called Reality & Fantasy?

That's the pack that inspired me to create Movers ane Shakers. The previous pack is more clean and simple while the new one has more lines, more layers which also can be deleted and you may create simple pages with it, too.

Movers and shakers ia available at my Digiscrappers Brasil shop with 20% discount during the weekend. It's available in .psd, tiff, as separate PNG files (and as .page format fr request - before buying the pack you need to contact me)

 
and here are some inspiration pages with this pack:

by marnel
by MissK
 by MissK
 by Nikki
 by sucali
 by Diane
 by Wendy
 by mrphoto
 by Cheryl
 
Do not forget about 30% off sale at DSB - my products are also included.
 
Post Comment
Champaign Home Theater said...

Awesomme blog you have here

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature