Top Social

the world of funky templates

Mister Right - new Jimbo Jambo release

03/02/2013
This week I have something big as I promised :)

I was creating and couldn't stop. This time I have 9 templates for you. Maybe if you look on them they may look similar, don't they? I wanted to create another clean and simple pack but for everyone. I mean there are just classic templates and another one with funky cutouts and elements. You may create different pages depending on your mood. You will see how different pages created my team.
You have to think - 9 templates it has to be expensive - you are not right! I have a special price for you and what's more they are 20% off during the weekend, I wanted to make sth that everyone may have as there are not better things like special prices for many things :)
I present you Mister Right - available at Digiscrappers Brasil.



and inspirations from my team:
 by Mary
 by Raquel
 by Nikki
 by Cheryl
 by Sharon
 by Diane
 by Diane

and if you wonder if I'm having any sales currently I have made a tab on the right side ofmy blog with the information where I'm having a sale at the moment.
Enjoy!

Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature