Top Social

the world of funky templates

Calendars 2013

16/11/2012
I think I should explain something before writing about calendars.
Last year I released calendars under Jimbo Jambo Designs name but this year I decided to separate  photographic resources from the scrabooking and that is why I created Creative Lenses Studio. Of course it's me and only me under both names.
This year the new calendars are released under Creative Lenses Studio at Digiscrappers Brasil and Scrapflower.

Today I have released the Sunday - Saturday version of the calendars which is 20% off during the weekend


and 

but there are more available:

in English (Mon - Sun version) - next week will release the Sun - Sat version


in French



in German

in Portuguese (Mon - Sun version)


here are some inspirations I made with the calendars so you see what you can do with them:




calendars and more resources are available HERE and HERE
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature