Top Social

the world of funky templates

Happy medium

27/05/2016
I´ve prepared this post to share with you the new pack called - Happy medium.
What I really like about this pack is its block design and of course the brush splash. It adds little something to design. I really tend to use many brushes in m y pages when I scrap so hope these templates will help you create an unique page.

Besides, the new pack I wanted to share with you the next pack that will be 50% off next Tuesday. Be sure to check the Digital Press shop that day.

Moreover, I wanted to ask you all to add your pages (if you use the Digital Press´ products) to the Jimbo Jambo gallery that can be found here. I just love to check all the new pages and would love to share them in my fb page.


The pack that will be on sale on Tuesday is Odds and sods. Just 1 day it will be 50% off


Below you can find some example pagfes created by the ct with Happy medium pack.






Happy weekend!
Post Comment
Unknown said...

lovely, thank you!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature