Top Social

the world of funky templates

13/02 Blind date - new release

13/02/2015
Hello,

As I wrote on facebook Happy Love day! I'm not a big fan but I have created another pack with hearts! It's called Blind date.
This one is more clean and simple but has something special. Each template has included the layers with and without hearts so it's up to you whether you prefer classis or love elements.
As always the templates are available as .psd, .tiff, .png and .page files.
I had some time and I have also created a page myself. I have chose the 1st template and the background with hearts :)
Below you will find  some other love conected templates.
Hope you are having wonderful weekend.

 Credits: A. Pennington - Love stuff & A. Wolff- Messy Marvin Deconstructed

http://www.mscraps.com/shop/Jimbo-Jambo-Designs/

TEAM INSPIRATIONS
by Eleonora
 by Bethy
 by Diane
 by Susanne

Have a wonderful weekend!
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature