Top Social

the world of funky templates

new month - new release - Walk on air

07/03/2014
Finally I have a new release for you.
Why have I chose the name walk on air? We are gettin g closer to spring and I designed this pack thinking about being happy and creating your pages fast and easy and the meaning of this expression - to be very happy; to be euphoric so I think I
achieved it.

The pack is available in .psd, .tiff and separate .png files
It's available at mscraps and DSB with 20% this weekend.

http://www.mscraps.com/shop/Jimbo-Jambo-Designs/?treemenu=y

and here are some pages from the team:

by Cecilia

by Diane

by Mary
by ChonChon
more can be seen in the product´s previews.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.




Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature