Top Social

the world of funky templates

New Mscraps releases 12/10

12/10/2013
Hello everybody! Its Pallavi back from a long satisfying vacation! :)
 
I come back to see that one of my favourite template sets is being released at Mscraps this week. As a Photoshop Elements 11 user, I have learnt to love my software but do get a little frustrated at time when I can't play with the shadows. That's why Jimbo Jambo Design's Come Rain or Sunshine pack is one of my favorites as I absolutely love the shadows in the pack!
 
Alongside, there is another release - Twist of Fate - which is ideal for showcasing that single photo. The pack is versatile enough to incorporate multiple photos too.
 
Don't forget to grab both these packs this weekend when they will be at a super 20% discount.
 
So, without much further ado, here are the packs for you -
 
 
 
 
Here are some pretties by the CT using Come Rain or Sunshine -
 
By Cecilia
 
 
By Cheryl

 
By Diane

 
By Maribel

 
By Marnel

 
By Mary

 
By Raquel

 
By Sucali

 
Here are some from the Twist of Fate Pack -
 
By Cecilia
 
 
By Diane

 
By Marnel
 
 
By Marnel

 
By Raquel

 
By Yellowpeep

 
More can be seen in the pack preview.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature