Top Social

the world of funky templates

New Releases at DSB and Mscraps - 08/23

23/08/2013
Do you believe in fortune tellers? I Don't ...or I should say I didn't until now .... when I saw these set of beautiful new templates by Jimbo Jambo Designs :)
The new pack - Fortune Teller -  releases in the DSB store today.
Don't forget to grab it this weekend when it will be at a super 20% discount.
Here is the pack:

Here are the rocking layouts from the CT to make you believe in fortune tellers :)

By Marnel


By Lori


Another one by Marnel - I tell you she really loved this pack! :)


By Cecilia


By Farrah


By Diane


By Jen


 More can be seen in the pack preview.

Also, the pack below is now releasing at the Mscrap store. Do visit the store in case you haven't added it to your stash yet. It's also 20% off during the weekend.




Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature