Top Social

the world of funky templates

Jimbo Jambo new releases at mscraps - 26/07

26/07/2013
These week I have for you some new 'old' releases at mscraps. Every week I'm filing more and more my shop at mscraps. As a consequence, some of my older packs are on sale each week. These week I have for your 4 packs which are:







All of them are available in .psd, .tiff and .png files and they are 20% off during the shole weekend at mscraps.

Here are some examples of the pages from my team. For more previews please check each pack.
 with Mix Max Vol.3 by Cheryl
 with Mix Max Vol.3 by Sucali
 with Love me or leave me cards by Shanon
 with Level Playing Field by Sucali
 with Mix Max Vol.3 by Morgana
 with Level Playing Field by Wendy


In the next post you will find the new pack for this week.
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature