Top Social

the world of funky templates

Shaggy Dog Story - new Jimbo tempates

17/02/2013
Lately I'm fond of geometric figures. Creating this pack I wanted to give everyone an opportunity to include many photos in one layout. I made it really easy for the users of psd and tiff as each row is clearly pointed out so you cannot get confused where each square is. I think it makes creating pages much easier and templates are meant to make our scrapbooking easier, right? As always it doesn't mean you cannot get creative. Below you can see some inspirations. Looking at them you will see it doesn't mean you have to use them always the same way. No! Get inspirited, delete some layers, add some layers and play with shadows and opacity.

As always the pack is available at DSB with 20% off discount. Today is the last day.

The pack is available as PSD, TIFF and separated PNG files. If you need .page file it's on request but you just need to let me know.


and here are some great inspirations from my team:
by Marnel
 by Miss K
 by Miss K
 by Raquel
 by Diane
 by Diane
 by Skyezak
 by mrphoto
 by Sucali
 by Louso
As I said each page is so different so hope you got inspirited to get creative with the templates.

Do not forget I'm guesting at gingerscraps.com.com and scrapbookbytes.com and digital-crea.fr this month and some of my older templates are on sale there.
By the way have you seen the new design of the Digiscrappers Brasil page? Not yet hurry up to see it as you will love it!
Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature