Top Social

the world of funky templates

Finger lickin' good - new templates pack

24/02/2013
As every Sunday after the Friday's release I have for you more info about the pack.

From this Friday you can find in my shop a small world of triangles and cutouts. I named it finger licking good as it's really easy to make a original and great pages with it. You just need to clip few papers and your favourive photos add some elements if you want and that's it! Easy, right? However, easy doesn't mean you may not get creative. There are many ways you may make a layout with this pack your own. Please check some inspirations from my team below and you will know what I meant.

FINGER LICKIN' GOOD
available as .psd, .tiff, separates png files (and on a request .page files - before buying a pack - just drop me a line on my email)
20% off during the weekend at Digiscrappers Brasil only.

 
and here are some inspirations from my team:

by Marnel
 by Mrphoto
 by Raquel
 by Sucali
 by Wendy
 by Cheryl
 by Wendy
 by Diane
 by Diane
 by Julia
 by Nikki

do not forget that I'm guesting in a few shops lately - Gingerscraps, Scrapbookbytes and Digital-area.fr and this weekend there are some products on sale at Gingerscraps.com so if you missed some recent releases check my shop there.

Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature