Top Social

the world of funky templates

Jimb Jambo Designs - new templates release - level playing field

20/01/2013
Hi everyone,

I have a new pack for you you this week. It's really clean and simple style but still original and a bit different as all my packs :) Hope you like it.
Below all the inspirations you can find an interesting news :)

The new pack is available at my Digiscrappers Brasil shop with 20% during this weekend


here are some inspirations with this pack:

by Mary
 by Blanca
 by Raquel
 by sucali
 by Diane
 by Sharon
 by Bethie
 by sucali

and the news I mentioned before:
I'm guesting at Scrapbookbytes.com and it means this:


Just click on the banner and it will atke you directly to my shop there.
have a wonderful week.

Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature