Top Social

the world of funky templates

New Jimbo templates - funky style :) - Knock your socks off

27/10/2012
Hi my dear fans,

How has your weekend started?

Hope everyone is well.

I would like to show you my newest pack called Knock your socks off. Why is it colled like this? It's the funkiest pack I have created so far. It's not crazy - it's positively different and as the inspirations below it will pop out from your gallery. You may create lovely pages in a moment. This time even I have created a page :)

available at {scrapflower} and Digiscrappers Brasil - 20% off during the weekend


by Nikki aka nikkiARNGwife
 by Nikki aka nikki epperson
 by Liana aka yellowpeep
 by Suzanne aka sucali
 by carrie aka pinkadoo
 by me :)
 by Cheryl aka gonewiththewind
  by Nikki aka nikki epperson
 by mary aka marnel

AND ONE MORE INFO :)


Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature