Top Social

the world of funky templates

Insignia - the new pack

03/06/2012
Hi everyone,

This week I have another funky templates for you

they are 20 % off (today is the last day) during the weekend and you may us one of these coupons which I have also posted on facebook:

- two uses - 15% off - anypack15%
- one use - 10% off - anypack10%
valid only today



and here are some pages from my team

by sucali

by marnel
 by mother bear

by jennifer
 by chelisa
 by jennifer

and here is my latest post about how not to miss the information from jimbo jambo designs on facebook

http://jimbojambodesigns.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/problems-with-facebook-do-you-miss.html

and check the blog next week as I will post a special tutorial how I use the templates.







Post Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature