Top Social

the world of funky templates

some inspirations from May

29/05/2012


ok as promised here are some inspirations I found in the gallery! I really enjoy seeing your pages and hope to see more and more!

jennifer fica using party piece pack
user posted image

marto_gal_30 using party piece pack
user posted image

marnel using Bluish
01-19-12-JenY_littlemommie--jimbojambodesigns_bluish_temp

Paty using  Block of flats
BLOCK_OF_FLATS

moosoozoo using Bluish
auji-likes-to-copy

dalis using  Original thinker
stuckOnYouMac-72ppi

sucali using sin previo aviso
Pink-Lemonade


dalis using  High Times
candy-72ppi

sucali using Odds and Sods
bug-me


sucali using Block of Flats
MissSunshine

and last thing as you probably have seen I have started a new project called Creative lenses studio - for the moment there's an album and facebook timeline covers available but I'm already working on something new!

like me on facebook to get a freebie I will post ina a few days http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-Lenses-Studio/385516971506777

See it but do not tell anyone 10x10 album


thanks for stopping by!! tomorrow I will post the sneak peek of the new templates pack coming this week

Post Comment
Morgana said...

Wow, Aga! How much wonderful pages!!!! I love to see it!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature