Top Social

the world of funky templates

Welcome dream machine and mix max vol.1

28/08/2011
Hello ladies,

Thank you so much for the nice words about the mscraps hop train template I made. I'm really glad you like it!
Today I've got a new template pack for you called Dream machine available in my shop at sugarhillco


and some inspirations from me:




Hope you like it. It's on sale till August 31.

and I've got someting special for you the new mix pack called mix max vol.1 - the mix of my block templates also available at my shop at sugarhillco:


and head to the facebook fan page where you can find a special giveaway and leave a comment here telling me which is your favourite templates pack to win the whole pack of dream machine templates pack.
Check more often facebook fan page and twitter as I'll repeat the coupon giveaway soon!
Post Comment
lmjrocko said...

mix max vol.1 is my favorite!

France said...

I like this new set too Aga!!! and I love the LOs you made!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature