Top Social

the world of funky templates

your pages and Shillyshally winner!

25/06/2011
Hi ladies,

I'm after the holidays with my family, back to my normal life so it's time for your pages with the last free add on template:
by France
JD_Shilly_HT_Bergere_byfrance_600

by Bernie

thanks so much for playing! Lovely pages!! I love seeing how you use the templates!!
Before I announce the winner just wanted to let you know that if you send me the facebook link you need to post the direct link to the page or facebook status if not I will not be able to see it and it will just count like one comment.
ok so there were 11 comments and two with the pages I could see so finally there were 13 comments
and the winner is number:

Bernie congrats!!
Please contact me at jimbojambodesigns [at] hotmail [dot] com to claim your prize!
Again thanks so much for playing and tomorrow I'll post a new challenge with new templates
 hope to see you around!
Post Comment
France said...

Congrats Bernie!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature