Here is another interview with one of Jimbo Jambo ct members. If you missed the last one with Mary aka marnel you can read it HERE
1A) My name is Jen and my user id is rfeewjlj. I live in South Central WA state with my husband, Andy, and our two dogs, Sadie and Penny. I’m originally from ND state and met my husband at UND. While I have a degree in Meteorology, I never did get a career in that field. After college, I went into banking as it was all there was and I had always planned to try to get a weather job, but it just never panned out. Banking followed me from ND to St. Louis, MO where my husband was an airline pilot. When the economy went south in 2008, he felt the pull to come home and farm with his dad so that’s the story of how we ended up in WA state.
2. (*) How long have you been scrapping for and how did you get started?
2A) I’ve been scrapping since Feb of 2012. I’ve always enjoyed scrapbooking but didn’t even know about the digital version of it until then. I had started getting into photography for a hobby and so my husband got me PSE10. I liked PSE’s Facebook page and from there, I found a link to a digital scrapbooking website and the rest is history. :)
3. (*) Share you very first page and the last one you created recently with JJD.
My Most current page made with Blind date
link to the image: http://digitalscrapperclasses.com/forums/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=76666&title=birthday-buddies&cat=500
4. (*) Your favorite page you made with JJD templates and why?
My favorite JJD Page: I couldn’t pick just one so here’s my top two favorites:
5. (*) Your favourite pack from JJD?
5A) I don’t know - they are all great!
6. What do you need to have around you while scrapping?
6A) I need peace and quiet. I find I can’t scrap as well if there’s anything going on in the background.
7. Are there any elements or techniques that you use always in your scrapbooking pages?
7A) Now that I know how, custom shadows.
8. Any special project you are doing this year?
8A) Helping my Mom archive her traditional scrapbooks digitally.
9. What is/are your favourite tv series?
9A) Oh man, I watch too much TV. Some of my favorites are NCIS, Once Upon a Time, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Bones, HGTV, TLC, etc.
10. How many languages do you speak?
10A) I only speak English.
11. What equipment do you use for taking photos?
11A) I have a Canon 60D.
12. What's the best/worst gift you've ever given/received?
12A) I’d say the worst gift I once got was someone’s used shampoo and conditioner bottles from the hotel they stayed at on vacation.
13. What's the #1 most played song on your iPod?
13A) It’s a song called “Glorious” by the Christian band Newsboys. It’s my favorite!!
14. What is one of your favorite quotes?
14A) “Faith makes things possible, not easy."
15. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year and why?
15A) My favorite time of day: Afternoon, Favorite time of Year: Fall. I love the golden colors of the fall season. And, it also means the temperatures are cooling down which makes me happy. :)
16. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
16A) I think I’d rather continue to age than be stuck at one age for forever.
17. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
17A) Oh man, there are so many good ones but in the end, I’d pick an event from the Bible. Probably one of Jesus’ miracles.
18. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
18A) I’d probably become a professional photographer or graphic design, etc.
21. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
21A) Pay off debt, give a tithe to our church, buy a motorhome, and invest the rest.
22. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
22A) If I HAD to change it, I’d probably pick the name Anika. I’ve always like it. But I’m just fine with my name as it is. :)
I hope you enjoyed reading this interview as I did. If you´d like to see her scrapbook gallery you can have a look HERE.